FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Answers to All Your Inquiries
As an industry-leading Certified Building Contractor Company in the Tampa Bay Area, we know how to bring your visions to life and our professional team is here to guide you every step of the way. Whether you have an inquiry about the logistics of a small scale project, or want to know more about how our team tackles the most complex jobs, we’re here to answer any question you may have.
Check out some frequently asked ones below.
How do I know you are licensed?
Great question! We see companies advertise 'licensed & insured' all the time... but what does that really mean?
Well, you can check any FL company, even that competing company attempting to earn your business, at the FL DBPR website - here you can search any company name to identify if they are state licensed and what type of license they possess.
We are a FL State Certified Building Contractor... bet you wouldn't guess who our registered contractor is.
How is Home Res-Q Remodeling different from other contractor companies?
Our company Core Values will sum that up:
Home Res-Q's culture is driven by transparency, respect, collaboration, and direct feedback. We're enthused to communicate with our clients as well as within our crew member teams regularly, even daily. We attempt to define our processes to you from our very first interaction -
We 💕efficient & effective processes! We constantly make improvements because we measure our success by the value we create for our clients.
Here are the Core Values we live by:
1. Always HONEST: We teat our clients as we do our friends and we treat our industry with respect.
2. Always LEARNING: Aim to learn each day. We make it part of our daily structure to read, take training, teach others, etc. We all make mistakes from time to time, just as long as we learn from them.
3. Always follow the PROCESS: Recipes are made to be followed, just like our company processes. They are not always seamless, but they are effective and efficient.
4. Get FEEDBACK early: Get feedback early and improve quickly. Client feedback and referrals drive our company, getting
feedback early helps us change the outcome by making instant improvements.
5. Create WOW: Everything we do - how we act, interact with our clients, and how we work on our projects should be aimed at creating WOW moments for our clients.
Will you provide renderings for my upcoming remodel?
Yes, we complete renderings. Renderings are done after you have agreed to move forward with your project with our company. Our designer who generates your rendering must be patient at heart; between the uninterrupted time needed to complete your rendering from beginning to end, the tedious program processes, and nomenclature knowledge of materials and construction elements - your designer deserves a day out of the office to go over those layouts with you (maybe over lunch?).